We believe in preparing the accounts as earlier as possible so that you know your tax liabilities well in advance. We will try to avoid lastminute panics.
- We prepare accounts for filing at Companies House
- We prepare accounts for your personal tax return
Accounts are prepared to meet statutory deadlines – We chase you
- We are Registered Auditors and can conduct a statutory audit to meet your requirements under the 2006 Companies Act.
- We can undertake specialist audits.
- We can advise on whether any audit exemptions apply.
- Paperwork not your area of expertise or your time better utilised in other areas of the business, then let us do your processing.
- We can process your data and produce whatever reports you want to run your business, whether that is just a bank reconciliation, a VAT return or monthly accounts.
- We can produce vital management information, key performance indicators, cashflows, profitability and budget comparisons.
BUSINESS START UP
(link to page)
- We can fulfil your requirement that the company’s statutory obligations are kept up to date with all the changes in the Companies Acts.
- We prepare and file online the annual statutory return and changes in officers.
- We maintain shareholder and other registers.
- We form and advise on the set up of new companies.
- We provide registered office and director’s service addresses.
- We advise on Company Law matters.
CORPORATE TAX PLANNING
- We keep up to date with all the latest changes to corporate tax and review your business to ensure you minimise your corporate tax liabilities whilst making the most of the reliefs and any losses available.
- We prepare your annual corporation tax return and ensure that it is submitted on time.
- We advise on the most tax efficient structure for your business and how to take money out of it in the most efficient way.
- Whether you are buying or selling we can assist you in the complex decisions that you will have to be make.
- We can prepare business plans, financial projections to assist in obtaining finance and connect you with banks and financial investors.
- We provide a financial due diligence service to assess what you think you are buying is what you are actually buying. We check for those skeletons in the cupboard.
- We help you decide when selling the business on the best structure that suits you, do you sell the shares or the assets.
- VAT is a complicated tax and we can help your compliance and understanding of it.
- We can prepare VAT returns and file online.
- We can register businesses for VAT and to deregister for VAT.
- We can undertake a VAT healthcheck and warn against possible areas of concern.
· We can register your business for a PAYE scheme
· We can provide payroll function of wages and PAYE calculations with payslips and wages records.
· We prepare year end forms and file returns online.
· We prepare and report benefit in kind returns.
· We provide advice on holiday pay, sick pay , maternity and paternity pay, national minimum wage, construction industry scheme and overseas employees.