START UP BUSINESSES
- Should your business be a sole trader or a limited company, we explain the differences and advice what’s best for you.
- If you require a limited company we can advise on the set up and create it and provide you with the necessary documentation in hours.
- We will notify the Revenue on your behalf and complete the new partnership forms and deal with setting up Class 2 National Insurance.
- We discuss the VAT options and should you require VAT registration we can do this online as agents which is a quicker form of registration.
- If you are taking on employees or as directors of your limited company you will need a PAYE scheme and we can set this up and run your payroll services for you.
- To assess your growing business we can provide your financial support in processing your paperwork and preparing monthly or quarterly accounts.
Preparing Business Plans and Forecasts
- We can assist in the writing of business plans and forecasts that demonstrate to financial backers and bankers your business model.